This air condition unit was leaking around the original flashing, So a new high quality flashing sealant was installed on it – No more leaks!
This roof developed a leak because of the way the solar panels were originally installed. It was a more difficult repair because the work had to be performed under the lines. We removed the bad wood and installed new pressure treated lumber on the existing rafters where they had been damaged from the leak. We then installed new plywood decking, new underlayment and new shingles.
This bottom edge was leaking and had sone extensive damage done to the wood. We removed the damaged materials and put new pressure treated lumber back with new plywood decking , new Cedar fascia board ,new peel and stick underlayment , new drip edge , new shingles and new soffit as the last photo shows. The owners will paint at their leisure.
This chimney was leaking for a while at our arrival. It never had a saddle built on the back side to divert the water away.When we removed the shingles and saw how extensive the wood decking was damaged we had to remove the entire frame work of the chimney to replace the decking. We then rebuilt a new chimney frame with a saddle on the back side. We put new Hardiplank siding on it .We recommended that a new cap be installed at some in the near future. Homeowner had to paint it as it was just a primer coating on the siding , but no more leaks after several very heavy downpours. Owners were very excited to not have any more leaks.
This low slope roof area was leaking. They originally had installed shingles in it. After it began to leak the home owners had hired someone to repair it (Not a Roofing Company). They installed architectural shingles down the edge by the wall and cap shingles over the existing ones on the hip area – needless to say it didn’t fix anything , it still leaked. So we tore it all up and replaced the bad decking , put down a new modified two ply system and new shingles. After a heavy rain that evening the homeowners watched for any sign of water leak and were very happy to report ” We have no more leaks. ” Another leak – repaired.